We’re Hiring a Growth Marketer! Join Team HANDSOME!
HANDSOME is a Female Founded and rapidly growing Austin, TX based startup that has been backed by A+ investors. HANDSOME has been recognized as a Top 50 Startup to Watch in 2020 and has been featured in Business Insider, Modern Salon, American Salon, DocSend and Inc File.
HANDSOME is a world class network connecting beauty and barber professionals to career advice, education and jobs. The app-first platform’s mission is to bring equal career opportunities to the leading industry for women and create financial stability & generational wealth for the diverse people who make up the industry.
The beauty industry is 90% female & 66% Black and Latinx, we are deeply passionate about uplifting these communities.
Our values: Impact, Community, Creativity, Growth, Recognition & Diversity
HANDSOME is committed to uplifting the economic well-being and opportunities for underrepresented people. We highly encourage individuals who identify as people of color, women and LBGTQIA to apply.
Remote (to start)
Based in Austin, TX – candidate should be open to potential relocation over time
Description: Growth Marketing/Community Manager
Salary Range: Salary Range: $45K – $85K
Seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Growth Marketing & Digital Community Manager to lead growth marketing and conversion rate optimization for our startup. In this cross-functional role, we are looking for a Scrappy, Obsessed with Community Building, Tech Efficient & WILDLY Resourceful team player, to try new things on many different channels. In this role, optimization instincts, product savviness, and an analytical mindset are key to driving growth, engagement, and conversion.
- You are a natural hype person! You love showcasing and sharing the company and mission you are a part of.
- You have a high EQ and work well in small teams, iterating, and shifting directions quickly.
- You are ambitious and excited about building relationships within the beauty and barber industries.
- You are organized, strategic, and a team player ready to bring your ideas and solutions to the table.
- You have proven success in building communities.
- You like community building & love to tie it to data and reportable growth metrics.
- You are METRICS driven.
- Work with cross functional team (Product, Services, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support Handsome user acquisition and retention goals.
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
- Manage all social media platforms (including Clubhouse, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation.
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies. Providing engaging text, image, video & live audio & video content for social media accounts. Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Manage and optimize SEO and ASO strategies.
- Analyze data (using various data analytics tools such as MixPanel and Firebase) to monitor adoption performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
- 3+ years’ experience in Growth Marketing, SEO & ASO.
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Relationship builder & experienced in forming partnerships
- Proven experience building influencer/ambassador programs
- Experience in Facebook & Instagram advertising
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Photoshop, Mailchimp, Mixed Panel, FireBase (or, other Social Media Management Systems)
- Proficient with Analytics.
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Stock Options
- Rebel Hour
- Getting in at the ground level of a growing start up, building company culture, branding & team
- Beauty Products!
Please send cover letters, resumes, portfolios and other application materials to: email@example.com.